Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CARAZY

What up homes?

I WANT YO $$$$$$$!!!

It's official. I've gone absolutely insane (as if you didn't all know that already). And to prove it to you all I have decided to challenge myself above and beyond, mentally and physically. Even more so, I'm just bored and I need something to keep myself entertained, at least til winter in the northeast hits and I can spend all my energy sledding and attempting to snow board.

Over the next few months I am enrolling myself in a variety of races ranging from 5K's to half marathons and I need YOUR SUPPORT!

Here is my schedule so far of races I would like to complete:

9/26 - Tour de Habitat Relay bike race w/ VISTA's (?)
10/2 - Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Albany 5K
10/9 - Hartford HALF MARATHON !@(#!(#(!#!(@*@#%(@)#$!!!!!!!!!!
11/7 - Stockade-athon 15K (I hope I have the energy after the 1/2 marathon)
11/25 - Manchester Road Race 4.75 miles
1/1 - Albany Hangover Half Marathon/Sober Up 3.5 mile run

That's all I've got so far but I hope to add maybe a few more 5k's in there or maybe some more biking or something.

I would love to sponsor myself in all these events! However, seeing that I am an AmeriCorps VISTA volunteer living below the poverty line, I don't have the dough to do so and that's where YOU come in! HELP ME RAISE THE MONEY TO COMPETE IN THESE RACES!! :-) No amount is too small (or too big).

I NEED TO RAISE $300 OR MORE!!! And I promise that all the money will go to great causes!

Here are some incentives:

For every $5 donated I will be your friend forever
For every $25 donated I will make you tasty cookies
For every $50 donated I will give you a really great back massage
If you donate more then that, I'll arrange something exxxtra special for you ;-) (THAT WAS A JOKE)

Even if you can't donate anything, I would love your support on the race day. And if you are interested in doing any of the races with me let me know! I would love the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment